Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Projects in Process

I have started several projects....

The accumulation of hats was starting to get slightly ridiculous so I moved onto a baby scrap blanket.  I literally haven't finished a baby crocheted blanket since my niece was born two years ago Friday!  (we won't talk about the one that I started and is still in the bag)

I found a bunch of scrap pieces that amounted to quite a bit when I actually wound them into balls!

So on that note... Here is my lazy/lunch time blanket..




Hopefully it will straighten out once I block it... This style (granny Square) is perfect for using up scraps because when you run out of yarn, just change the color... there is no pattern.

On the sewing front, I have made a few more hanging towels.  And then a little boy decided he needed a super hero blanket.... So here is the material I picked out for him!



It is actually all ready cut up and pinned... I just need to actually sit down and sew it together.  I was a little lazy so I just stuck to squares!

No comments:

Post a Comment